Blending the traditional with the contemporary, the Gaggia Baby Semi-Automatic Espresso Maker now has an updated look to complement today's upscale home kitchen. A polished stainless steel front panel accents the classic design of the espresso maker and contrasts well with the housing color, now available in Black and Ivory.
The original high-end home espresso maker, the Baby has all the commercial-quality components for brewing great-tasting espresso, including a chrome-plated brew group and portafilter, a high-wattage boiler and a three-way solenoid valve. Simple push buttons make it easy to operate the espresso maker, and the included Turbo Frother attachment makes creating creamy cappuccinos and lattés a breeze. The Baby also has the ability to use ESE espresso pods as well as ground coffee.
- Color: Black or Ivory
- Stainless Steel Front Panel
- Removable 64-oz. Water Reservoir
- Chrome-Plated Marine Brass Commercial Style Portafilter for Use with Ground Coffee or ESE Coffee Pods
- Turbo Frother Attachment for Great Froth Every Time
- 3.5-oz. Boiler with Two External Heating Elements
- 55-Watt Electric Pump
- Three-Way Solenoid Valve
- Passively Heated Cup Warmer
- Single Shot, Double Shot and ESE Pod Stainless Steel Filter Baskets
- Includes Coffee Tamper and 7-Gram Scoop